Masters’ Student / Research Assistant at PIxL Lab.
Research Interest: Mixed Reality Games, Context Adaptive Interfaces, Serious Games, Gamification, Augmented and Virtual Reality, Disaster Management.
Currently working on:
- Thesis: Evaluating display modalities using mixed reality games.
- Finalist for the Ice House Challenge: A competition to create next generation interfaces for first responders.
- Improving Mixed Reality Games.
Publications: Google Scholar
- “Designing to Split Attention in a Mixed Reality Game”. Hitesh Nidhi Sharma, Zachary O. Toups, Ajit Jain, and Andruid Kerne. 2015. Proceedings of the 2015 Annual Symposium on Computer-Human Interaction in Play (CHI PLAY 2015). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 691-696.
- “Linked Data in Disaster Mitigation and Preparedness”, T. Silva, V. Wuwongse, H. Sharma, Third International Conference on Intelligent Networking and Collaborative Systems, 2011, Fukuoka, Japan, 746-751
- “Disaster mitigation and preparedness using linked open data”, T. Silva, V. Wuwongse, H. Sharma, Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, 2012, Springer, 1-12
Masters in Engineering, Information Management,
Asian Institute of Technology, Pathum Thani, Thailand
Bachelor of Computer Engineering,
Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, Nepal